REYL & Cie offers institutional clients a broad range of financial and administrative services, enabling them to concentrate on their essential objectives of distributing their products and services as well as delivering optimal investment returns.
A range of high value-added services
REYL & Cie offers finance professionals an array of services including global custody, investment fund governance and organisation, trading as well as outsourced research and financial analysis. Through REYL & Cie (Malta) Ltd, REYL & Cie’s affiliate benefitting from a Cat. 4A license delivered by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), the Asset Services business line also offers fund depositary services within the European Union.
Personalised services for investment professionals
In the same way as for its private clients, REYL & Cie delivers highly personalised services to its Swiss and international institutional clients, including banks, authorised securities dealers, multi-family offices, independent asset managers, pension funds as well as investment fund managers and administrators.
Access to the full range of REYL Group resources
REYL & Cie’s Asset Services business line benefits from the full range of services and expertise available within the REYL Group, with support provided by its Swiss and international teams and entities, across a broad variety of areas including IT, operations, back-office, financial analysis as well as legal structuring advisory.
Fund Representation Solutions (“FRS”)
- A fund’s single partner for compliant distribution in Switzerland.
Combined Swiss representation and paying agent solution:
- Fully licensed Swiss representative for funds offered to qualified and non-qualified investors
- Fully regulated bank and paying agent
FRS services include:
- FINMA application preparation, review and filing for UCITS offered to private clients in Switzerland
- Maintenance of FINMA authorisation
- Compliance coverage and maintenance of the representation legal framework for alternative funds offered to qualified investors
- Issue and redemption of the Fund’s units when requested by a Swiss investor
- Custody & Depositary Services
- Fund administration & structuring
- Investment Consulting & Delegation
- Swiss Legal Representative and Paying Agent
On 1 July 2023, REYL & Cie acquired Carnegie Fund Services, a leading Swiss representative of foreign collective investment schemes for more than 20 years.
Meet us through this short video.
More information about the REYL Group